Why choose All Clear?
- The carefully graded development of productive skills boosts learners’ confidence.
- Collaborative projects include content to enhance students’ life skills.
- Practice material in the Teacher’s Resource File is provided at multi-levels, to address diversity in the classroom.
- A structured approach to grammar draws on clear examples to strengthen understanding.
- The presentation of vocabulary is supported by clear visuals to help students remember new words.
Each All Clear level has the following components:
- Student’s Book with digital access code for Student’s Digital Material
- Workbook with online audio
- Student’s Resource Centre
- Student’s Digital Material with Gradebook
- Teacher’s Resource Centre
- Teacher’s Presentation Kit
- Teacher’s Books
- Class Audio CDs
- Teacher’s Resource File with online audio
- Tests and Exams pack with CEFR Skills Exam Generator
- Culture Watch Website containing videos and worksheets
- Macmillan Secondary Student’s Website
- Macmillan Dictionary Online
Click here for more information.